Monday 21 November 2011

A Place For Everyone


Now this is something I'd be thrilled to receive. A great Christmas gift for anyone you know with a busy life...and that's pretty much everyone in my address book. Normally, I'm not a fan of those little crowded flip calendars that look tacky and force you to write so small you need a magnifying glass to read back what you've put. But these calendars not only look great, they have more than enough space for everyone to table their own commitments without jostling for supremacy. I found them on the excellent Strawberry Fool gift website. I'll definitely be getting the Couple's Calendar £8.99 for my brother and his girlfriend this year as I've noticed that she has taken to highlighting his and her appointments on their calendar with different coloured neon markers so this would definitely make that job easier for her. Also, they're about to emigrate so it will be something easy to slip into their luggage as they leave. No doubt I will find more than one recipient for the Family Calendar £9.99 too. We've had so many new babies this year, it's hard to keep track. Additional features of both products include a deep storage pocket for bits and pieces and extra column space for notes or extra reminders. Beautiful and practical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment