Sunday 26 August 2012

Fantasy Shopping Trip

I need a pick me up and quick. Too much work and not enough shopping makes me want to SURF! It's my birthday in just under a month and I've decided to create my ultimate present wish list (hubby take note) with a wander down my Fantasy High Street. Let's go!:

1. Cinderela B Bea Bee Silver Necklace from House Knutsford £23.00


I am extremely discerning about jewellery and this is exquisite.



I want this, full of wild lavender, in the middle of my kitchen island.



Place settings are close to my heart at the moment. I would love to spread my table with these lovely things, filled with herbal sprigs.


I recently found an old wooden, towel rail and screwed it into the island in the kitchen. Now all I need is one of these!



I've got yards of linen in my studio just waiting for this.



An "A" please Michael! ; ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment